4.19.2010

Cum On

This is hilariously true! I can still have humor and be a Twilight fan.


Of course, Devo was the main reason why I had to post these pictures to begin with.
Ah, now that I got some laughs out of the way. I want to announce that a most recent paper I did for my women's studies class on Grassroots and 2 local grad activist organizations got an A. Woo! And I got my financial aid for my summer classes, luckily a Pell Grant will be helping out a bit. Waiting on my loan deferment to go through so I can get my financial aid for the fall. I'm not too worried about it, but the wait is a bit stressful. Technically the end of my fourth year is the end of this current semester, so after a 6 month grace period, I would have to begin my load repayment in December. But because I won't be graduating until the end of fall, December, then I need to defer my loan accordingly. I just mailed the paper work this week. Speaking of money and school. I'm fucked. I have to renew my parking permit by the end of this month, that costs $210. I have less than 300 bucks in my account and my final paycheck for this month will be just enough to pay my permit. It blowwwwsss. Thank you ASU, for doing this to me year after year.

No comments: