6.07.2020

Affirmations

Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.

I am worthy of making more money.

My actions create constant prosperity.

I am full of positive loving energy.

I welcome love and romance into my life.

I am in loving and supportive relationships.

I deserve love and I get it in abundance.

I am loved, loving, and lovable.

I forgive myself and set myself free.

I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.

I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.

I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.

I am worthy of my dreams.

I am enough.

I deserve to be healthy and feel good.

I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful.

Happiness is my birthright. I choose to be happy and I deserve to be happy.

Good things are happening.

I am deeply fulfilled by what I do.

I create beauty in all that I do.

I make meaningful connections.

I seek serenity.

I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.

I have endless talents which I utilize today.

I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.

A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.

Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.

Happiness is a choice. I have the power to make that choice.

My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.

Lead with gratitude.

Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.

Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.

I have the ability to help.

I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.

Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.

I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.

Though these times are difficult, they will pass.

The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.

I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.

My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.

My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.

I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.

No comments: