5.13.2018

The Help

Last weekend my brother and I met up for lunch. I got some answers, none of which gave me peace as I assumed. He did, however, realize that he needs help, mental help. He is attempting somewhat to figure those things out. He does not have insurance or the luxury of leaving work to get the help he knows he needs and wants. I fear and saw that the difficulty of getting insurance and help will prevent him from trying harder, he will quit and eventually think he no longer needs it or that he just can't get it. This is hard. I emphasized that me and others in our family are here to help when he needs it. We are here, you just have to ask, you never ask. He never did ask, not once during our conversation. I don't fully understand it. He is also worried that he has some major health issues stemming from his constant abuse on his body. The depression is obvious on his face. I've never seen him worse.


That's where everything stands at this point in time according to my knowledge. I am going to spend time with my mom tomorrow and maybe find out if she has tried lending a hand.

No comments: