1.17.2009

Proust Questionnaire

When I had my myspace I posted this as a blog and for some reason forgot to post it here. So, this is known as the Proust Questionnaire which I have never heard of until my friend posted a blog about it, so I'm going to give this one a shot. Also known to be one of the best ways to learn about someone. Information is like candy

Your favorite virtue: Love

Your favorite qualities in a man: Understandability, determination, humor, honesty, loyalty, humbleness

Your favorite qualities in a woman: Understandability, determination, humor, honesty, loyalty, humbleness

Your chief characteristic: Compassion

What you appreciate the most in your friends: That they truly are there for me, and listen to every goddamn word I say. Equality

Your main fault: Jealousy

Your favorite occupation: Artist

Your idea of happiness: Stress free, careless [in a good way], completely content with every aspect of life at a given moment. The height of inspiration

Your idea of misery: Drowned in stress and negativity when nothing seems worthy of anything

If not yourself, who would you like to be?: Honestly, myself

Where would you like to live?: Canada or Australia maybe just switch it out, Canada during the summer and then Australia during our winter, which for them would be summer too. Hey, that's a perfect plan! [I just came up with this as I typed it :)]

Your favorite colour and flower and bird: Red, Rose, Peacock

Your favorite authors: Diane Ackerman, Anne Rice, Joanna Woolfolk, Stephenie Meyer, Chuck Palahniuk

Your favorite poets: Homer, Shel Silverstein. I basically love anyone who can use words in ways that I don't always understand.

Your favorite heroes in fiction: I actually love heroes in general; nothing is more amazing [and sexy] about a person who wants to save the world and all the people in it no matter what

Your favorite heroines in fiction: Same goes for this as well

Your favorite painters and composers: Salvador Dali, Alex Grey. I wished I listened more to classical music

Your heroes in real life: All the people who affected me enough to get me where I am

Your heroines in real life:Ditto

What characters in history do you most dislike: The overbearingly religious and the racist

Your heroines in World history: Feminists and any woman who made a positive difference

Your favorite food and drink: Sushi and cream soda

Your favorite names:Usually Greek god and goddess names

What I hate the most: What human culture has become

The military event I admire the most: I don't really have much admiration for the military

The reform I admire the most: The Renaissance. The expansion of art and logical thinking, the science revolution that pissed off the church

The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with: Mind reading

How I wish to die: At a young age and preferably painlessly. And remembered

What is your present state of mind: Enlightenment, I really like this questionnaire

For what fault have you most tolerated?: Selfishness. I have a tendency to befriend the selfish and self-centered and later get taken advantage of.

Your favorite motto: Hmm, that's hard "Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart." I don't really have one, I'm just striving to be happy.

No comments: