1.11.2011

Sandy Dreams

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.
To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.
To dream that you are looking toward the beach, suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.
To see sand in your dream, signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by. If the sand is wet, then it indicates that you are lacking a sense of balance in your life.
To see a crab in your dream, signifies you perseverance and tenacity. On an extreme note, you maybe be too clingy and dependent. You are hanging on to a hopeless endeavor or relationship. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you are trying to avoid some issue. You are being evasive. Crabs are also symbolic of your irritable personality, as in the pun, being "crabby".
To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.
To dream that you are giving or receiving oral sex, signifies your willingness to give or receive pleasure/joy. It is symbolic of your creative energy and reaffirms that you are headed in the right direction in life. The dream may also be a pun on "talking about sex." Perhaps, you need to communicate with your mate about your sexual needs and desires. Or you are acting out your sexual wishes.

Most of my hottest dreams are of women.
I was driving somewhere, on a highway. It was night time and maybe a little rainy. I got knocked off the road into the sand slightly damaged against three already abandoned crashed cars in the same spot. Three different men pulled over to help. I told them I didn't need help with police, because there was hardly any damage and I was strong enough to move my car in the sand. Hugh Jackman was one of the men there and probably the nicest. I think his name was Ray in my dream, so obviously not the actor. I think they all got on their phones despite my protests. There were a bunch of small crabs in the sand that made their way onto the floor of the driver's spot. I called them by a different name and not crabs, but that is what they looked like. I think I was driving a white Volvo, similar to my old car but an older model and maybe even a station wagon. I realized that I couldn't get in and drive since the sand and crabs were in the way so I tried to get Ray's help. Next thing I remember I'm in some cool beach house with a bunch of beautiful women and the same men that helped me. I don't think it was really a party, but we were all just sitting around. I saw one of the guys with his face relaxing on one of the girl's cleavage. Then I ended up in a different scene giving oral pleasure to a girl on the floor of my kitchen. And later being caught by my dad. Except I wasn't doing anything when he walked in, I was just there with a naked girl on our floor. It was awkward for me, but my dad didn't do anything. Like it almost was of no surprise.

No comments: