12.29.2010

Surviving the Holidays

Now that I'm feeling better and the light has touched my face again. I will share some interesting, yet broad, information on what has been going on lately to cause me to be so quiet.

First of all, as said, I graduated.
I'm still unemployed, so stressed with that crap of finding a job.
Second, I broke up with my boyfriend.
Third, my brother went into the hospital...there's a hell of a lot more to that but nothing of which I feel comfortable sharing with the world wide web just yet.
Annnd I was sick with a cold or something.
The bad news is that all this just happened in a span of exactly 9 days.
The good news is that most things are going good now.

Trust me though, there's a lot brewing up here.

I'm loving that my good friend photobombed this graduation photo of me. Awweeesome.

1 comment:

Whittles Wobble said...

Woah. Sounds like raging insanity over there. I'm glad to hear things are beginning to plateau. Weeks like that really tend to display our strength; sounds like you've got a lot of that.
On a related note-I love that pic. You look super happy!