5.20.2009

Grads

My good friend just graduated from electricity apprenticeship earlier tonight. I'm very proud of him. We celebrated good tonight. Hung out with his sister a couple times, we miss her so much. It's good seeing her. However, seeing my ex boyfriend a lot-ish lately is sort of making me miss him. Not good. Just what I was afraid of. Luckily is very temporary and brief, and goes away when I'm no longer in his presence. His humor is just what easily wins me over. Everything else, not so much.
Today my bank account froze for the first time of me ever having it. Irregular activity. Someone got a hold of my debit card info and tried to purchase 204 dollars worth of something...and failed. I do not have anything close to 204 dollars in my account. I find it hilarious. For these people picked the wrong person whose money to spend. Ha! So had to take care of that, luckily it was fairly simple and easy. Yay for simple solutions! And yay for stupid people!!

No comments: